Saturday, April 9, 2011

He's also a golf pro

We have experienced a few days here and there of warm weather.  Well, that gets my husband all sorts of giddy.  He loves to play golf.  During this time of year, he eats, sleeps and breathes it.  Well, except when he is working of course.  I think?   I digress, sorry. 

He purchased both of the girls a golf club for Christmas this past year.  Pink for Caroline and purple for Makenzie.  This is really the first time they have had a chance to try them out.  What do you think?  Is my golf pro doing a good job at teaching these girls the in's and out's of golf? 

 Roy special made this golf putter thingy last summer.  The girls love to pull up there chairs and watch him putt and hit balls.  I think they are pretty special now that they too can putt and hit balls just like daddy. 
 Future Phil Mickelson?
Future Tiger Woods?
(just the golf part) 

No comments: