This was my first attempt at molding and sculpting fondant.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
It's only the middle of June and I feel like we have done so much already this summer.
1. Had the water slide out several times already (the heat has been unbearable some days)
2. We spent the night out in our tent in the back yard
3. Have had several playdates
4. Caroline has completed one of two summer camps
5. Had many picnics
6. Had two garage sales and a lemonade stand
7. Caroline had her kindergarten screening
8. I walked in the Relay for Life to honor my baby brother Frank
9. Attended two Clover Bud craft days
10. Made several cakes
11. Roy has played alot of golf
12. Caroline has learned how to play basketball and soccer at mini-camp
This is just the beginning of summer. I think we are ready for a day (or two) of rest. I know mommy could use a day just to catch up on a few household duties. Hey, it's summer time, that stuff can wait, right? We still have a ton of activities to enjoy before school starts. Only 50 some odd days until my oldest starts kindergarten. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
Here is what is still to come for my busy bee family...
1. Caroline will attend dance camp soon
2. We are hosting a 4th of July bike parade at our home
3. Roy, Caroline and I are putting several items in the fair for 4-H
4. I will be attending a two week course near Chicago for cake decorating
5. Roy and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary in July
6. All this and still trying to squeeze in a family vacation
I will try my best to keep up with my blog (I know it's been awhile) and with my kids. I hope you all have a wonderful summer keeping up with your busy bees. :)