Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From the mouths (and minds) of babes

Makenzie likes to "beauty shop" as she calls it.  This basically means play dress-up or play with finger nail polish, etc...  She has this favorite lip gloss and she recently lost it.  Well today, while doing some cleaning, we found it again.  Here is how our conversation went....

"Kenzie, guess what mommy found"?

"What"?

"Your lip gloss".

"I can't believe you found my lick gloss.  I am so happy". 

Yes you read correctly, lick gloss

One other funny thing she is saying right now is ...placesnack instead of placemat. 



This is how my children's minds work.

Would love to see comments left as to what you all think this is. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

A big cake-- just like Mama makes:)

Carrie said...

haha...I like Christine's answer...it does look like a big cupcake! ;) I don't even have a guess!

I love the words they use when they're little...I miss that ;)

Aubrey said...

It is a fire hydrant with a dog peeing on it. Only my girls!!!