Sunday, July 25, 2010

Let the dream begin

Well, I made it safely to Chicago today.  It took me a little over 4 hours to get here.  Let me tell ya, either I drive like an old woman or they have given out  special licenses for people to drive like Maniacs.  I was getting passed left and right.  I just kept saying to myself... I'll waive to ya when you get pulled over. 

Anyway... I have checked into my hotel, found a grocery near by to get some essentials for the week, a Kohl's (gotta have a Kohl's near me or I just don't feel right) and bought some new tennis shoes, found out where my classes will be,  and now here I am, without my girls or my husband.  I am missing my girls so much already I can't stand it.  Sad I know, but they are like an extra limb to me.  Always at my side.  I know we all will get through this time apart and the girls will have fun with all of their friends and their grandparents.  As for me, I will try my best to make this dream a reality this week.  Hopefully,  I will grasp all that is taught and finaly master that Wilton rose!!

My goal is to update my blog every evening after class is over.  Stay tuned...there is a lot more "Icing on the Cake" to come. 

Love ya all!!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

So FUN, Aubrey! It will go so fast...and you'll be home whipping out those awesome roses before you know it! I can't wait to see what you get to do this week! Have fun!