Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catching up...

Okay, so it's been a while (again) since I have blogged.  I have a few holidays and celebrations to catch up on.  Things have been busy in the Smith household lately.  I have been planning Caroline's friend b-day party, taking the second course of the Wilton cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby, running here and there to preschool and playdates and lastly I got sick last week.  Don't they know (whoever "they" are) that the mommy can't get sick.  They whole world comes to an end when mommy can't function. I guess my point is, I haven't blogged in a while because I have been busy, busy, busy. 


We spent Easter in Muncie at my parents house.  Here are a few pictures of the girls and my nephew Cole, decorating Easter eggs. 

Cole Ray decorating eggs.  This also happened to be the night of the NCAA Final Fours games.  My husband who is a Butler grad, was of course cheering for Butler and my nephew was cheering for Duke.  They both made eggs with the words Butler and Duke on them.  They kept threatening to crack each others eggs. 
Have you noticed how both of my girls have no clothes on?  Nudie Easter Egg decorating, who would have thought?

Easter baskets left by the Easter Bunny! 

The girls waiting for the Easter bunny.  So sweet!  I love sleeping babies!

Mauw & Papaw got both of the girls a personalized sugar egg.  They were so pretty.  You won't believe all of the goodies stuffed inside those eggs.


We had our first bike ride of the season last week.  I love this picture of Kenzie and her Johnny doll straped in his little bike seat.  So cute!

Caroline in the bike trailer with her reading material for the ride.  She doesn't like to be bored.  :)

My pretty girls!

Caroline was invited to a birthday party at the local bowling alley.  This was her first time bowling (with the exception of Wii bowling).  She got a spar and she was so excited. 

And lastly, she had her bestest friends over for a playdate this week.  They are all so cute. 

1 comment:

Carmom said...

We do nude Easter egg hunting all the time! I love the pictures!