Sunday, January 10, 2010

Upside Down

Roy and I took the girls to our local indoor playground/gymnastics center this weekend.  We had a lot of energy we needed to burn off from being couped up for 2 1/2 days.    They had a ball.  And I think the rest of our hometown felt the same way.  The place was packed.  Caroline had some new gymnastics moves she liked showing off. 


Step 1



Step 2



Yeah!!!



Kenzie played on the indoor plaground.



Caroline took a few turns on the slide.






Peek-a-Boo



She finally did it all by herself.



My crazy family.



Me & my girls!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! I miss going there when the kids were little :(

Roy has good form, haha!
fun pictures...it looks like it everyone had some energy to burn! Hopefully back to school tomorrow!

Carmom said...

So cute!! I really miss going there. Have some fun for me next time you go.

Roy looks great. LOL