Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shop till you drop

Had a "Girls Trip" to Cincinnati with my mama and Aunt JoJo this past weekend. We had a blast shopping, talking, laughing and eating a few delicious meals. Yum-o!!! Our first stop was IKEA. Two words for you - LOVE IT!! I can't get over this store. It's an awesome store. Right up my alley. I love to organize and have things streamlined in my home. I could have easily spent the whole day there. I did make some purchases with plans to re-do our playroom. I can't wait to get started. Will post pictures when I am finished.
The car trunk after shopping at IKEA, Kohl's, Old Time Pottery, Michaels, & JoAnn Fabric.

Enjoying lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Finally home with all of our purchases.


LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Aubrey, how fun! I can't wait to see what you do with all that organizing! Your house is the neatest around...please come over here and help me too...after you take me shopping at IKEA too! What a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Auba,

Streamlined... Is that what we're calling it??? You certainly don't get that trait from me!!! I can't wait till u come back and finish "Streamling" my house.

Love,

Mauw