Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Favorite Fridays!
A few weeks ago, out of the blue, my mom asked me what my favorite movies were. When I told her my faves, she was surprised by my answers and thought for sure I would have given different answers. This gave me an idea. In my quest for my readers to get to know me better (and for me to get to know you better as well) I have come up with Favorite Fridays. Hopefully I can come up with a snazzy logo too! Anyway, every Friday I will come up with a topic to list your favorites and share with your readers. I do hope that you will join me.
Aubrey's favorite movies
Dramas
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. The Green Mile
Romances
1. The Notebook
2. Barefoot in the Park
Musicals
1. Grease
2. Walk the Line
Chick Flicks
1. Steel Magnolia's
2. Jerry Maguire

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My most favorite movie is also Grease! I also love, love,love Sense and Sensibility. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites things!

Anonymous said...

OH HI Auba..

My favorite movie is "Rainman".
My favorite romance is "Rainman".
My favorite musical is "Rainman".
My favorite Chick flik is "Rainman".
My favorite drama is "Rainman".

Heart you,

Mauw