Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary



Here

There's a place I've been looking for

That took me in and out of buildings behind windows walls and doors

And I thought I found it

Couple times, even settled down

And I'd hang around just long enough to find my way back out

I know now the place I was trying to reach

Was you, right here in front of me

And I wouldn't change a thing, I'd walk right through the rain. Back to every broken heart on the day that it was breaking

And I'd relive all the years and be thankful for the tears I've cried with every stumbled step

That led to you and go me here, right here

Happy Anniversary Roy.

I love you more everyday,

Aubrey

Song performed by Rascal Flatts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aub & Roy,
I remember that day like it was yesterday.. I can't believe it's been five years. You are the best daughter and son anyone could hope for.. we are so blessed.

Love,

M&D

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So sweet! I love your picture! Here's to another 5 years! It goes fast!

{And so sorry about your Mother-in-law...hope she is recovering well! So scary!}