Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apple Works

The girls and I headed off to Apple Works yesterday to enjoy a beautiful summer day. We were able to enjoy the animals at the petting zoo, the big tube slide in the barn, walk a few paths (we all pretended to be Dora & Boots on an adventure - how fun!!) and ended our afternoon with some refreshing ice cream. The little baby goat in the picture above is only two days old. She was so precious. The girls couldn't get enough of her. When we arrived at the petting zoo I was able to explain to Caroline how the mommy goat fed her new baby. Caroline was not really interested in that so she asked where the daddy goat was and I said... "He's probably in another pen right now." And she says to me..."Oh, I thought he was at work." Too funny!!
Heading down the big tube slide.
The girls did this about 20-30 times.

Walking one of the many paths at Apple Works.

Checking out the fish.

So serious...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So fun! I love going there! I will probably miss the annual trip with MOPS this year b/c both kids will be in school :( The baby goat is too cute! Looked like lots of fun!