Friday, July 17, 2009

The Big Slide - AGAIN

Okay, blogging friends. This is my first attempt at adding a video to my blog. I know it's sideways, but I'm still learning how to edit. :) It's a work in progress. Enjoy!

All Caroline talked about was riding the big slide at the fair. Okay, that sounds like a great time. She was about an inch to short to ride by herself so mommy was able to ride with her. She climbed the 45 stairs with no problem and reached the top. Once I was situated on the slide, she changed her mind and starting crying. The slide attendant must have seen this happen before because he just picked her up and sat her in my lap and pushed us down and yelled "You will love it. It's fun." That guy must have kids. Ha ha!! Caroline loved it so much we did it again. We climbed the 45 stairs again with no problem and once again she changed her mind and said she was heading back down. Don't think so little sister. This time I was able to grab her and get her on. And.... she loved it. AGAIN!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

OH Aubrey, I LOVED going down the slide, too! I'm so glad we got to do that before we left! So worth it! Love all your pics from the fair! Hope to see you soon...convention will be here before we know it! Miss you!