Monday, June 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged

My very cool blogger friend Carrie {Martin Manor Happenings} tagged me to reveal eight things about myself.

Eight things I look forward to...

1) good morning hugs and kisses
2) a new day
3) a little quiet time
4) a good book
5) I love you's
6) seeing the world through my girl's eyes
7) spending time with my family
8) date night with Roy


Eight things I did yesterday...

1) took a shower
2) made mixed berry muffins for breakfast
3) got the girls ready
4) had a family photo shoot at the BCSC building
5) made a new friend - Lisa Hughes at http://www.frederickjosephphotography.blogspot.com/
6) mowed the yard
7) went swimming with the family
8) worked on Mops stuff


Eight things I wish I could do...

1) wake up earlier than the girls
2) feed my family more nutritious meals
3) not eat so much candy
4) drive a stick shift
5) be more patient
6) spend more time with my family back home
7) not be so obsessive compulsive about certain things
8) go back to school


Eight shows I watch...

1) The Closer
2) The Today Show
3) The Young and the Restless
4) The Food Network
5) CMT
6) Noggin
7) Jon & Kate Plus 8 (not so much anymore)
8) Monk
Eight bloggers I tag...
1) Derek @ From Behind the Guitar
2) Deb @ Mom and a Microphone
Well as you can see I only have two bloggers to tag. I need friends in blogging land. Just kidding!!! I hope you enjoyed my eight things.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Great list! If only I could cook more nutritious meals, too instead of getting to know the employees at Burger King and McDonalds too well! I can't wait to see your photo shoot...I know it will be super cute!