Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tasty Tuesday (on a Wednesday)

Hello - I haven't been able to blog in awhile. I was struck with the FLU!!!! Not fun at all. But if you can believe this... the whole time I was feeling horrible all I could think about was having a brownie. Probably not the best thing to eat after having the flu. It sure sounded good though. Here is one of my favorite brownie recipes. Enjoy!!


Surprise Brownies

20 oz package fudge brownie mix
12 Vanilla Wafer cookies
12 caramels
Cooking Spray

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Coat muffin tin with cooking spray and place one wafer cookie each in bottom of tin.
Spoon 3 tablespoons of brownie batter over each wafer cookie. Unwrap caramels and place one in the center of each brownie, top with small spoonful of batter.
Bake brownies 22 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from tin and serve warm.

No comments: