Thursday, March 19, 2009

Signs of Spring

Kenzie - exploring the front yard.
Caroline writing her name with chalk on our driveway.


Having a tea party with mommy and little sis.


Just being cute!


My girls - Caroline and Kenzie.

It is spring break here in Columbus and we have been fortunate enough to have pretty nice weather. We have enjoyed being outdoors playing, taking walks and swinging in the backyard. Roy and I are anxious for spring to arrive and stick around. We have plans to get the yard in order and to start a garden. The two of us have been talking about planting a garden for years and just haven't had the time to do it. Hopefully we can get it done. I'll keep you updated on it's progress.
Happy Spring Everyone!!!





1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOVE this weather! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

I tagged you from my blog! {I don't know why it's not updated from my post last tuesday?}

See you soon!