Monday, March 23, 2009

One more thing mommy...

In an earlier post, I listed all the things Caroline wishes to do or not do when she turns four. She brought it to my attention this weekend that I forgot something really important. I thought I better share it with you all so the list is complete.

She says to me....

"Mommy, you forgot something I want to do when I turn four".

"I did, I am so sorry. What did I forget"?

"That I get to crack the egg in the bowl when I turn four".

"Oops, I guess I did forget that one. That's a pretty big responsibility for a four year old".

"Yep, I know".

Okay, so there you have it. Cracking an egg into the bowl is a pretty big priority for my almost four year old. We aim high around here. Actually, this excites me a lot. Hopefully she will enjoy baking just like I do.

Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

cfamilyx4 said...

Like Grace says: hatch the egg!! So cute!!