Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

It's Tasty Tuesday again. I hope you have enjoyed the recipes I have been sharing. This one is too die for. I love dark chocolate, so this really hits the spot when I've had a bad day. Enjoy!!
Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Balls

1/4 cup butter
1 pkg (10 oz) marshmallow
5 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
1 container (7 oz) Baker's Real Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate

Heat butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows. Cook marshmallows 5 minutes or until melted. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and cool slightly. Shape mixture into 24 balls with moistened hands. (I used Pam cooking spray). Place on wax paper covered baking sheet, cool completely.

Heat dipping chocolate as directed on container. Dip top of each ball into chocolate, return, dipped side up to baking. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.

No comments: