Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Funny things kids say

I asked Caroline if they talked about it being President's Day yesterday at school and she said yes.  I asked her what she learned.

C- "Mommy, I think I only know two presidents now".

Me - "Who do you know?"

C- "George Washington and Aberton Lincoln."

I couldn't stop laughing.   Aberton Lincoln.... I will have to look him up.  :)


Later, we were reading Beauty and the Beast and got to the part where the Beast tells Belle not to enter the west wing.  Caroline says...

C - "Mommy, where is our west wing?"

M - "We don't have a west wing Caroline."

C - "Why not mommy?"

M - "We live in a house not a castle."

She was satisfied with the answer thank goodness. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

But why not Mommy? Can I ask Daddy to buy us a castle?
Tee hee! You were really bleesed that she stopped!
Glad you survived your 200 cupcakes-- wow!