Wednesday, August 11, 2010

American Girl Place - Chicago

After my graduation last Friday, my mom and I took the girls into Chicago to shop at the American Girl Place store.  All I can says is WOW!!!   We have been wanting to do this for a long time and finally with me being in Chicago for class, it all worked out.  When we made plans to do this, I asked my husband to make sure and pack Samantha (Caroline's Bitty Baby) and to make sure she was wearing clothes.  Well to my dismay, all  Samantha had on was a shirt and a diaper.  You can't take a Bitty Baby back to it's original home with just a shirt and diaper, can you?  Caroline didn't seem to mind so off we went. 

The store is so amazing. A little girls (or big girl like me) dream.  I could have easily spent the whole day looking around and could have easily spent a boat load of money in there too.  Both girls had a great time looking around and Kenzie just couldn't keep her hands off all of the displays.  I was afraid we would find a AG book hidden in Kenzie's diaper later. Ha!! 

I let Caroline pick out a new outfit for Samantha and Makenzie received her first AG doll.  She picked out a minature Julie.   She just loves her.  She sleeps with her and loves her long hair.  Mauw (my mama) let Caroline pick out a new t-shirt for both her and Samantha.   Caroline loves the fact that she and her bitty baby can match.  She has worn her new t-shirt at least three times since we have been home. 

I thought this was so cute!


Inside the store @ AG.


The girls in the Bitty Baby section of the store.
They are standing in front of the outfit Caroline
picked out for Samantha. A cute
bunny robe and pj set.


Me & my big girl.




Caroline with Mauw.


Love this picture.
Caroline with all her new AG stuff.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, I would love that store just as much as the little girls too! That looks like so much fun!

Cute cute pics! What a great trip you all had!