Thursday, July 22, 2010

Someone's in the kitchen...

I was pleasantly surrprised today with a most wonderful gift from my mama.  As many of you know, I head out on Sunday for two weeks to attend a masters cake decorating course in Chicago.  The only things that we are required to bring are the following - comfortable shoes, notebook and pen and these....

Apron #1
Purple with pretty yellow flowers and
a gorgeous purple flower pin.

Apron #2
Pink and white floral with a pink bow.


Apron #3
Green polka dot with multi-colored polka dot pockets
and an awesome "Go Green" pin.


Apron #4
Probably my favorite.
Yellow floral pattern with buttons from
my grandmother's sewing days.


Apron #5
This one looks like a cute sun dress. 
I love the color of blue and the pattern.

I love, love these aprons.  They are so adorable and I love that
 my mama made them just for me.
She told me she took them into her work one day to show her co-workers and a patient saw it and ordered one there on the spot. I have been telling my mom for years she could sell anything she makes.  She is an amazing seamstress.  Thank you so much mom.  I will treasure these forever.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE those too! I don't cook...but I would still wear them around the house! haha! They're Adorable! I love the polka-dot one...tell her to put me down for one of those! She's an awesome mom! You will have so much fun in chicago! You're so talented...how fun to expand your talents even more! ENJOY!

Amy said...

Those are SO CUTE!!! Love them all!! Have fun, Aubrey!!

Christine said...

Aubrey, those rock! You're mom is awesome! Have a great time in your class; I know you will do well.

Carmom said...

I love your aprons! And what a great present from your mom and your girls will love to wear them too as they get older. It makes me want to break out my sewing machine and find some apron patterns and fabric. You will do awesome in Chicago and have fun too! Good Luck to you!