Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We got the fever

Toy Story fever that is.  The girls are totally addicted to both Toy Story and Toy Story 2.  My not quite 2 1/2 year old daughter can quote lines from the movie.  My husband is on the count down to Toy Story 3 in June.  I can't wait to see Roy and the girls head out for their very first daddy-daughter date.  Of course, I am sure I will have lots pictures and most definitely have to blog about it.  :)

This is how bad we have the fever.....


Our very own "Mr. Potato Head" made from Play-Doh.


Caroline wanted to play "Toy Story" before bed and insisted that Roy be "Woody".  She would be "Jesse" and Kenzie wanted to be "Zurg"   
Well, we didn't have a "Stinky Pete" so Caroline asked Roy to draw one and put it on a ceral box just like in the movie.  Of course, Stinky Pete isn't on a cereal box in the movie (he's is in his original box, mint condition), so he had to improvise.  I think Roy did a great job improvising.

Another great but crazy day here in Auba's World. 


No comments: