Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Artists

We had another cold winter day here in Indiana which means we were inside (AGAIN) enjoying the day.  I asked the girls if they wanted to doing some painting and I got a great big YES MOMMY, OH YES.  Point taken!! 

So... I got out the drop cloth, paper, paint brushes, tons of paints, and of course their oh-so-cute matching smocks from IKEA.  (I love IKEA!  Have I ever told you guys that before?  Ha!) 

Let the painting begin.


Ready to paint.  I can't wait to see
what kind of materpiece she paints.



What will it be...
A smiley face
an apple
or a pretty Valentine heart.



My little artists.



It's a pretty apple.
Great job Caroline!



Wow, that's alot of paint.



They also they made this for me...
to clean up!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! It's so nice of them to leave you something, haha! What a great painting!

Emily is wanting to go to Simply Pottery...maybe we can get together after school one day and do that! She would love it! We went on Monday, finally...and they're closed on Mondays! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

So sweet of them.Really love it!

Carmom said...

It's so much fun painting. I just hate the clean up. Even when I paint I hate the clean up. We may be getting some witner weather here just in time for the weekend. I will have to be sure to do some painting if this should happen. Take care!