Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Freshly Squeezed

Is there anything more yummy in the morning than freshly squeezed orange juice?  I don't think so.  Well, maybe a fresh hot Krispy Creme donut - yum-o.   (Sorry, I got sidetracked dreaming of donuts.)  We go through a can a day of orange juice in my house.  My husband and both daughters love orange juice, ALOT.  Recently we received a huge box of oranges from the dentist my mom works for - he sends them every year.  Thanks Dr. Hub!!!  There were a total of 24 oranges.  I'm talking a huge box.  I don't think we could of eaten 24 oranges before they wouldn't be good anymore so we made freshly squeezed orange juice.  Caroline was my big helper and loved using the juicer.  She is so strong, stronger than I thought for sure.  It takes some arm muscles to squeeze 48 orange halves.





So Strong...








Getting a little tired....


My other big helper...


Can't have any pulp in there, no mam!


Finished product!


 Delicious!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Mmmm...it looks so good! Wow, that sure made alot of juice! I'm sure you have some strongs arms today...or tired ones! I love Caroline's shirt...I {heart} hot cocoa, LOL! Hope your foot is feeling better! Will be thinking about Kenzie! ;)

Carmom said...

That does look delicious! I love fresh squeezed orange juice. Your family should stay healthy with all that vitamin C. Hope your foot is healing and that Kenzie is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Looks really tasty!