Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fluff

Makenzie has really taken a desire to potty train these past few days. She is really doing a great job. She is still wearing diapers but tells me when she wants to go. Makenzie has developed quite a routine while in the bathroom. It goes a little something like this...

Put the potty seat on the potty. (we have a brand new pink "Princess" potty seat - she loves it.)

Pull down her pants.

Asks me to lift her up.

Hands on knees (so we don't touch the potty).

Concentrate, really, really hard.

Pee pee (or go yellow as we like to call it).

Clap her hands.

Give me a high-five.

Wipe.

And then.....Fluff.

Yes, I said fluff. She loves to fluff the potty.

I love these special moments, even if they revolve around the potty.

1 comment:

Carmom said...

I love how kids come up with some very interesting ways to say things. It makes life that much more fun and interesting.