Sunday, October 25, 2009

To-Do List

Tonight as I was putting Caroline to sleep she told me that her throat hurt and asked for a drink. This is usually a tactic she uses to stay up a little later, her throat hurts, she needs to use the bathroom, she needs to tell us something important, or she needs just ONE more hug & kiss.
Here is our conversation...
Caroline - "Mommy, my throat hurts. Can you make me some warm milk and honey?"
Me - "I think your throat is okay. I haven't heard you coughing today."
Caroline -"Well, will you put it on your To-Do List for tomorrow to make me some warm milk and honey?"
Me -"Sure Caroline, I will do that. I don't want to forget."
I couldn't help but laugh at her. She knows me so well. I can't accomplish much w/o my trusty To-D0 List.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

THat is so funny :) I definitely need to make a To-Do List! What a sweetheart :)