Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Face Painting

Caroline has been begging me for weeks to do some face painting. And the wonderful mom that I am, I have been putting her off. (not my cup of tea - face painting) Well, today was the day. She had seen a commercial on Noggin about a project for face painting the characters Rintoo and Tolee from the TV show Ni Hao Kai- Lan. She so badly wanted to have her face painted like Tolee.
I have never done face painting before and realized today that I could never make a career out of it or join a traveling fair as a Carney. :) Caroline thought she looked awesome though. Thank goodness.
Before

During

Finished product - not my best work.

Kenzie had to get in on the action as well.
I just improvised this.

She loved it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That wouldn;t be my cup of tea either! But, I think you did a great job and all that matter's is they had fun, right?! Way to go Mom!!!

Carrie said...

Aubrey that's great! I've seen that on Noggin too! It turned out GREAT! How fun! You sound like me...I put painting off as long as possible! Really cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Once a Beauty, always a beauty....

Love,

Mauw