Thursday, October 15, 2009

Best Friends

Tonight the girls were playing dress up and putting on a recital for us in Caroline's room. They were so sweet dancing arounda nd 'round in circles in their pretty dresses. Roy and I loved watching them and can't believe how fast the two of them are growing up.


Every morning after the girls wake up, I ask each one if they had good sleep and if they had sweet dreams. This morning I asked Makenzie what she had sweet dreams about and she said..."Friends mommy". And I said, "Which friends'? And Makenzie said "Elizabeth". This just broke my heart because her friend Elizabeth just moved to Tennessee. They where in preschool and Moppets together. I hope that we can keep them in touch. Makenzie is only two years old but understands she has friends. It's so sweet.


So tonight Roy and I asked the girls who their friends were and Makenzie said that Caroline was her friend. So sweet!! We asked Caroline the same question and she said that Emma, Claire, Maggie and Rylie were her friends. We said, "What about Makenzie"? Caroline responded, "Makenzie can't be my friend, she lives with me".
Alrighty then.

No comments: