Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pot of Gold

Last night after a brief rainfall, Caroline and I spotted a rainbow. It was so beautiful and huge. Of course, I did not have my camera. Why does that always happen? Anyway... Caroline was mesmerized by the rainbow. You could see the entire rainbow from end to end. She looked up at me with her sweet face and asked "Mommy, can we go drive to the end of the rainbow and see the pot of gold?" (Where does she come up with these questions?) I looked down at her and said "I wish we could honey that would be fun. God made that rainbow just for us to enjoy, right here, right now." She was happy with that answer and so was I.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh so cute! I did not see the rainbow...but the kids had a ball playing in the rain yesterday! I have pictures, of course! haha! It will be my Wordless Wednesday tomorrow! I love seeing rainbows, too! See you soon! {we will not be at Donner tomorrow ;( I have an eye doctor appt. in Indy!}