Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Day of Firsts

Both of the girls started preschool this week. Caroline is entering her final year of preschool. I can't believe I am going to have a kindergartner next year. The time certainly does fly by. Makenzie started her first day EVER of preschool. She is attending one day a week on Mondays. She had a blast. I thought for sure I would be a little teary leaving my baby at preschool for the first time. I didn't cry because I left her, I cried because she could have cared less that I was gone. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo!!! She is my little miss independent.
I have always taken a picture of Caroline on the first day of school on our front porch.
Looking 4, sweet & sassy.

I tried to get a picture of Makenzie by herself. She wasn't interested.
How about this for a little sisterly love?

Makenize's first ever craft project at preschool.
She kept telling me... "I glue, I glue."

Caroline's first craft project of the year.
Cute!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Aw...first day! so exciting! I LOVE preschool crafts, so cute! It's so hard to throw them away sometimes...What? I don't do that! ;)

Love Caroline's shirt! Emily wore her new outfit yesterday :) thanks again for a fun outing!

Carmom said...

Aren't first days full of mixed emotions! Elizabeth loved playing with Makenzie.