Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday is back. I have missed sharing recipes with all of you. Since the demise of my computer last month and losing all of my recipes I've been searching for some new recipes to share with you. The two recipes I am going to share with you today came from my Mops friends. Big props go out to Melisa & Angie -thank you for sharing your wonderful recipes. The oatmeal blueberry pancakes are the best I have ever made from scratch and the wing dip is so addicting. I could easily eat the whole pan by myself. Enjoy!!
Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes

1 cup Bisquick
1 cup quick cooking oats
2 tbsp brown sugar
¾ cup milk
2 eggs
2 tbsp melted butter
1 cup blueberries

In bowl combine all ingredients except blueberries and mix well. Pour approx. 1/3 cup mix into coated skillet (with spray or butter), sprinkle 5-6 blueberries on the pancakes and cook about three minutes on each side. Flip pancake when bubbles have formed across surface. So good!!!
Wing Dip

2-Cream Cheese softened (I leave them out overnight)
1-large can Tyson canned white meat chicken
1-cup ranch dressing
½ cup Wing Sauce such as Frank’s Original
2-cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together and spread into a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with chips.

No comments: