Thursday, May 21, 2009

Makenzie's New Ride

Recently, Makenzie's itty-bitty tricylce broke and she has missed her bike so much. She just loved it so and yelling "BIKE" whenever she rode it. So... mommy felt sorry for her and bought her a new Little Tikes 30th Anniversary Cozy Coupe. She loves it. For those of you out there in blog world, if you purchase this product in the near future, pay the extra $10 to have it assembled. I wanted to prove to my wonderful husband that I am big and I can put things together myself. Well, I got down to the last 3 or 4 big pieces and I worked & worked and just couldn't get it finished. I had to relinquish my inability over to my husband. At 10:30 pm (after 3hours of assembly) we were done. It was worth it, because Kenzie loves her Coupe. Just couldn't wait until the wheels were on.
Or the door....

Or the roof...


Having breakfast this morning in her new ride.
No drinking and driving allowed!!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, totally agree with having assembled! We've had ours for about 5 years and the kids still LOVE it...but I was the one who put it together too, and got the wheels on backwards. Once they're on, they don't come off! it still works, but it made me really grumpy!! LOVE that model!

Carmom said...

So cute! I think we got our assembled but remember when teaching I had to replace the wheels on one. It wasn't easy! We've had ours for 6 years and all the kids still play with it.