Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When I turn four...

Caroline will be turning four on April 22nd and she can't wait. This is all she talks about lately, understandably. When you are young, birthdays are a big deal. Not such a big deal when you turn 36 like I did last week, but I digress. Caroline has been telling me all the things she wishes to do when she turns four.
1) Ride without a booster seat. I told her this was not an option and she said yes it was, she was going to be four. I guess she doesn't care about her safety and/or mommy getting arrested.
2) Ride in the front seat of the van. Again, not an option.
3) Go in the street without mommy or daddy. Don't think so.
4) Pick out her own clothes. I can handle that.
5) Not take a bath with her sister.
6) Not go to the dentist. She said maybe when she turns five she would go.
7) She has decided to try an assortment of food when she turns four. I can't wait for that.
8) She wants to have a friend party for her 4th birthday party. That sounds like fun.
9) She will start listening when she turns four. I am counting down the days.
10) She will be big and grow to be 100 ft tall. Wow!!
I wish I could be four and have such happy and fun dreams. Oh to be young again.

No comments: