Monday, February 2, 2009

Makenzie Leigh


Things I love about my little "Chubba Bubba" Makenzie

1. Her smile - she can light up a room with that cheeky grin of hers.
2. Her ocean blue eyes - she gets those from her daddy.
3. She is funny. She plays tricks on us all the time. She loves to run up to us and act like she is going to give us a hug and then turns around real fast and heads back the other way. And laughing while she is doing it.
4. She doesn't like to wear socks and if she does wear socks, it's usually only one.
5. She is friendly. She tells everyone hi!
6. She is a hugger. I love the big around the neck hugs. They are the best.
7. She is a kisser. She gives big open mouth kisses. Not just one, but three at a time.
8. She is a good player. She loves to play mommy with her baby dolls, always pushing them in the stroller or putting them to sleep in the crib.
9. That she calls me "Mama".
10. I love that she tries so hard to be like her big sister.
11. She is a climber. This is kind of scary sometimes, but she has a will about her. She isn't going to stop until she has reached her destination.
12. Loves her "mimi" - aka milk. That is the first thing she asks for in the morning.
13. She has a love affair with Elmo. My daughter loves Elmo so much that we have to have it on the DVD player in the playroom on a constant rotation.
14. Talks in her sleep...about Elmo.
15. Can take off her own diaper.
16. That she sticks her hand in her diaper like Al Bundy. Weird, I know.
17. One of her favorite snacks are pretzel rods. She walks around with it hanging out of her mouth like a cigarette.
18. She sleeps with a long bear we call "Longfellow" and her baby Elmo every night.
19. She loves to be nudie.
20. That she is my precious baby girl.

2 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

#16 cracks me up, she doesn't do that while sitting on the couch does she?

Carrie said...

This is such a sweet post, Aubrey! I would like to try that one day :) I'm having so much fun with my blog. I could post every hour! ha ha! THanks for inspiring me. See you soon!