Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hide and tell me where you put it

Caroline loves to play Hide and Seek. It's a game we play almost daily, especially with daddy. We have been playing this game for quite some time, however, I don't think she gets it just yet. If she is the one doing the hiding, she loves to tell us immediately where she hid the object. We have told her over and over again, that the point of the game is to let us "seek" the toy she just hid. When we are doing the hiding, she looks for about 30 seconds, gets mad, and then wants us to tell her where we hid the toy. Some nights this turns into an all out fight. So, now we just play "Hide and tell me where you put it". Try it, it's fun!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha ha! my kids usually hide, and when we are looking for them, they shout out, I'm over here! Love reading your stories!

Carmom said...

I remember Gabriel doing that early on. I think there is even a story of Jessica's little boy Jackson getting mad because Gabriel wasn't playing right in my Archives somewhere. I love it!