Friday, January 30, 2009

Daddy is down for the count


We have had a fun few days. The girls and I were able to meet up with some friends & have lunch at Culvers yesterday & then try out some sledding. We had been couped up in the house for five days straight. Yes, I said FIVE days straight. I was getting a little antsy to say the least. The girls had a blast sledding. Caroline loved it which surprised me because she is usually so hesitant to try anything new. Makenzie, our little dare devil also enjoyed sledding and walking up and down the steep hill, with no help at all.

Today we were able to head out to the FFY for a little exercise, then a little shopping and lunch at McDonalds with our Mops friends. I have so enjoyed the past year at Mops. I finally feel like I have connected with the other women and I have made some really good friends. The Mops program is like nothing else for mothers, and I so enjoy it.

We all played outside today, even Daddy. Caroline accidentally threw a block of ice at Roy and hit him in the head. (She thought it was a snowball.) It actually brought him to his knees. He has a small scratch, but is fine. Caroline was embarrassed because she thought we were punishing her. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Carmom said...

We enjoyed heading out and meeting with you all. It was really alot of fun. I feel the same way about MOPS.